Table of contents¶
Microscope Platform user documentation.
The MicroScope platform is available at this URL:
MicroScope Platform Overview¶
- Genome Browser
- Gene annotation editor
- Overview of the annotation editor
- Expert annotation of gene function
- Annotation Rules
- Compositional features
- E. coli K12
- B. subtilis
- MaGe/Curated annotations
- Syntonome / Syntonome RefSeq
- Similarities SwissProt / TrEMBL
- Predicted MetaCyc Pathways
- Identical gene names
- Overlapping CDSs
- Expert Annotation Summary
- EC number Update
- Old » New Labels
- Gene phyloprofile
- Regions of Genomic Plasticity
- Fusion / Fission
- PkGDB Synteny Statistics
- RefSeq Synteny Statistics
- Pan/Core Genome
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Metabolic Profile
- Pathway Synteny
- Pathway Curation
- Using CanOE results
- How can I find candidate genes for my favourite orphan enzyme?
- I want to use CanOE data to annotate my favourite gene
- How can I use metabolons to help annotate the genome I recently submitted to MicroScope?
- Other useful CanOE web pages
- Note on access rights
- Blast & Pattern Searches
- Keywords Search Tool
- What are Single/Multiple Modes?
- How to read the interface?
- What about the Dataset?
- What are the Fields?
- What are Filters?
- How to read the With / Without keyword fields and their options?
- How to perform a search
- How to refine a search?
- How to read search results?
- How to export and save results in a Gene Cart?
- How to explore within a Gene Cart content?
- What are the Empty/Not Empty Buttons?
- Export Data
- FASTA (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/blast/fasta.shtml)
- GENBANK (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/genbank/)
- EMBL (http://www.ebi.ac.uk/embl/Documentation/User_manual/usrman.html)
- GFF 3 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_feature_format)
- Tab(ulation) Delimited (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delimiter-separated_values)
- COG automatic classification (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/COG/)
- MicroCyc Pathway/Genome Database (http://biocyc.org/download.shtml)
- Role Classification
- BioProcess Classification
- Extract a region
- Noncoding DNA
- Extract a sequence fragment
- Getting Started
- RNAseq Overview
- RNAseq Read Count Analysis
- RNASeq Differential Expression Analysis
- RNASeq Integrative Genomics Browser
- RNAseq V2 Overview
- RNAseq V2 Read Count Analysis
- RNAseq V2 Differential Expression Analysis
- Display Preferences
- Gene Carts
- Gene Cart Overview
- How to move Genomic Objects to another Gene Cart?
- How to copy Genomic Objects to another Gene Cart?
- How to delete Genomic Objects from Gene Cart?
- How to get the intersection between 2 Gene Carts?
- How to get the difference between 2 Gene Carts?
- How to merge 2 Gene Carts?
- How to rename a Gene Cart?
- How to fill a Gene Cart with some Genomic Objects?
- My Favourite Organisms
- Personal Informations
- Lost Password?
- Access Rights Management
- Register an Account