This functionality provides the list of Genomic regions containing tandem duplications of protein coding genes. Tandem duplicated genes have an identity >= 35% with a minLRap>=0.8 and are separated by a maximum of 5 consecutive genes.
How to read the result table?¶
- Move to: Centers the genomic map on the selected genomic region
- Begin: begin position of the genomic region
- End: end position of the genomic region
- Gene number: number of tandem duplicated genes contained in the genomic region
- Genes: description of the tandem duplicated genes with their label, gene name and product description