RNAseq V2 Overview¶
Overviewing RNA-Seq or Evolution experiments results
This section allows users to have a complete summary of the mapping process for each experiment that have been performed on the studied organism. Results are reported in tables that can be easily expanded/collapsed by clicking on the small horizontal arrow.
An Example is given below in the case of Helicobacter Pylori public data :
For each experiment, user will have access to the following data:
- The total read number;
- The number of unmapped reads;
- The number of reads mapped at least once;
- The number of reads that matched rDNA : Each mapped read is not count once but 1/(number of times mapped on genome);
- The number of reliable reads (with mapping quality values not null);
- Nb of reads kept on … : Number of mapped reads against a specific chromosome or plasmid;
- Total reads mapped on genomic objects (except rRNA) into … : Number of mapped reads except rRNA.